Cast Your Vote
It's just a few weeks until Election Day, are you ready? In our completely reimagined, Cast Your Vote, you'll discover what it takes to become an informed voter - from knowing where you stand on important issues to uncovering what you need to know about candidates.This new version of Cast Your Vote allows you to:
- Watch candidates engage with issues in Town Hall debates
- Collect candidate notes through in-game apps
- Identify issues that matter to you and rate candidate responses
- New features: voice over, Spanish translation, glossary
- Player support through the Candidate Notes Analyzer
Sign up for an iCivics account to earn Impact Points!
Teachers: Check out our classroom resources for Cast Your Vote. Just visit X.
Learning Objectives: Your students will:
- Establish, explain and apply criteria useful in selecting political leaders.
- Evaluate candidates based on their qualifications, experience, voting record, endorsements, and messaging.
- Evaluate information and arguments from various sources to identify stands taken by candidates on issues.
- Compare different perspectives and prioritize issues according to personal views.