Tools for Wechat
Rating: 0.00 (Votes: 0)
A experimental app from a fresh start of Java and Android app development.Since the files from Wechat are very personal so I will not consider existing (if there is any) apps that requires a internet connection. Also I need such app for myself and it will be a good practice to learn how to write Android apps.
- App will scan Wechat data folder for images/videos/audios.
- Newly received files will not automatically show in scan results, they will need to be scanned again in order show in results.
- The scan result will be saved for later use. So every time you come back to the app you can browse the results instantly without scan again.
- Scanned images/videos can be saved to other places.
- Scanned files can be removed to release the huge amount of space Wechat is taken.
- Audios can not be played and saved. Wechat used Silk format which is not supported by Android. I haven't got time to read related stuff and study the NDK in order to compile Silk source code and use it in Java.
- Root mode is not supported yet. Which is required to read chat logs from Wechat in order to categorize files to contacts.
- Read/write external storage to scan Wechat files and copy desired files.
- Read phone IMEI for decoding Wechat message database(future version)
User ReviewsAdd Comment & Review
Based on 0 Votes and 0 User Reviews
No reviews added yet.
Other Apps in This Category
Below Left Column